At Haus of Hyde we aim to exceed your expectations in quality, design and style. However we appreciate that on rare occasions you may wish to return a product to us.
To do so please follow our three simple steps below.
- Fill in our easy to use form on the returns page, or please contact us via telephone: 07984257484 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you could please pack and return the item in its original condition, including the completed returns form, (The returns form will arrive with the original order) within 14 days of the delivery.
If for some reason you failed to receive a returns form, drop us an email at email@example.com and we will get one sent to you. Remember to include your full name and order number. Any items returned without this information cannot be given a full refund.
- Send the return to: RETURNS DEPT: 2 Lumen Road, Royston, SG8 7AG
Terms and Conditions
- All returns have to be returned to Haus of Hyde within 30 days of delivery. Refunds and credit notes will not be issued after this period.
- Refunds can be processed when the request of a return is made within 14 days of the delivery.
- A credit note will be issued when the request of a return is made after 14 days of the delivery.
- Returning the items come at the cost of your responsibility, unless otherwise arranged with Haus of Hyde.
- If the item you have is too heavy or too large to return, Please contact Haus of Hyde to arrange collection of this item at a further cost of £5.95.
- When posting your item back, you must obtain proof of postage of your return. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- We do not accept exchanges.
IF THE ITEM HAS ARRIVED FAULTY OR DAMAGED
Please call or email the office on 07984 257484 – firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24 hours of delivery. If you choose to email please ensure that you provide photos of the product that is either faulty or damaged. We will then be able to discuss a possible replacement or refund for you.
If the item happens to be too large to return please contact the office on 07984 257484 or email@example.com, We can then arrange a collection service. Our collection fee is £5.95.
DO NOT return damaged or faulty items without firstly contacting Haus of Hyde. We cannot refund any postage costs if no previous contact with our returns department has been made.
We cannot be responsible for any interest charges that are made by your credit card company whilst waiting on returns to be refunded to your card. All orders (including overseas orders) will be refunded in sterling. Haus of Hyde cannot be held responsible for any changes in exchange rates and consequent loss of currency as a result. We would ask our customers to consider this before placing any overseas orders.